Muse #1. My lovely friend Katie.
I did Katie's make up for a wedding she was attending. Katie had chosen to wear a beautiful dress that had a champagne pink patterns, with a hint of chocolate brown through it. This gorgeous frock was what inspired me to do a soft, pretty romantic look that emphasised those beautiful peepers of hers. Thank you for letting me practice on you, Katie! x
The products I used to create Katie's look were:
- NARS PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer
- MAC Studio Fix SPF 15 Foundation (NC15)
- Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush On Illuminator (02 Light-Medium)
- MAC Translucent Powder
- NARS Bronzing Powder (Laguna)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- "Sin" and "Toasted" layered on eyelid to form base colour.
- "Darkhorse" used in the outer corner and to blend on lower lash line.
- "Smog" blended over "Darkhorse" and up to brow bone.
- Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner (True Black) used to line upper eyelid.
- MAC Eye Kohl (Feline) to line waterline and lower lash line.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
- Benefit Brows A-Go-Go
- Darker shade used to colour brows.
- Highlighter used on inner corners of the eye and on brow bone.
- NARS The Multiple (Maui) used as a creme blush on apples of the cheeks.
- NARS Blush (Douceur)
- Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Powder & Puff (Gleamer)