Sunday 1 May 2011

Navy Blues

{Blouse: Vintage, Shorts: Zara, Belt: Vintage, Bag: Kate Hill, Shoes: RMK}

Autumn is by far my favourite season. The streets drenched in auburn and gold leaves, the fresh mornings that evolve into sunny days, the mild evenings and casual rain. That's all delightful, but honestly, it's the fashion that wins me over. Opaque tights make a resurgence, jackets are a necessity, and comfortable booties are suddenly a staple.

Navy is fast becoming the colour of winter, so I was desperate to make my favourite Zara shorts work during the cooler weather. Pairing them with my favourite black loafer/bootie/pumps, as well as this vintage hand-me-down 70's blouse from my Mum, makes them office appropriate, and cute-to-boot!






3 comments:

  1. I love this look for winter, and the combination of smart contemporary along with vintage classics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make shorts look so sophisticated! I love that bag; So Chanel!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely words.